Foreword

About the Blogger

Saturday, December 24, 2016

About the Blogger

Photo courtesy of Patrick Olarte

I am Jayson A. Laniba, but people know me more as Ace Antipolo. I am a big fan of movies, and an aspiring film director and writer myself. I have a particular love in Filipino films, both mainstream and indie, which is why I decided to start this blog. I'm not doing this to earn any profit because to be honest with you guys, I spend my own money to watch and support these films. I'm doing this because it's my passion. And because I love doing it. I want to feature all the Filipino Films that I've seen so that I could help in sharing it to my fellow millennials. Because I believe that all millennials deserve to watch quality films. Remember: Maraming Magagandang Filipino Films.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy reading. Welcome to Movies For Millennials.

For inquiries, contact me at MoviesForMillennials@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment